Introduction to Computer
What is a computer?
- A computer is an electronic device which receives input according to user’s instruction for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program..
- In this chapter(Computer Basics), I will discuss in detail in different parts of the computer which enable it to work efficiently and accurately.
- A Computer has become an integral part of our lives because they can easily do complex tasks without bored and errors.
- I will also discuss computer microprocessors, brains, which actually do all assignments.
- A person who makes calculations, especially with a calculating machine
A computer is a machine and it can not understand our colloquial language. For this, programs are written in a special type of language. These languages are known as programming languages. Now hundreds of such languages are in circulation. These languages work to establish communication between computers and programmers. The computer works by understanding the instructions given through them. Different types of languages are used for different tasks done by the computer. Here are some key programming languages:
7. C ++
13. Fourth Generation Language (4GL)
What is the full form of Computer?