Objective and Function of ICICI Bank: This article focuses on the Objective and Function of ICICI Bank. You can also learn here the full form of ICICI Bank, History of ICICI Bank, and ICICI Bank definition. Here, I will also share the information about the role of ICICI Bank, objectives of the ICICI Bank, and the ICICI Bank, functions. If you want to know How To Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card then you can click on given link to know more because I have already written an article on the How To Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card. Let’s read the full article to get more information about the ICICI Bank.
Objective & Function of ICICI Bank
What is the full form of ICICI?: ICICI full form
The full form of ICICI is the ‘Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India.’
History of ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank History
Objective and Function of ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India. It is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat. Today, It is the largest private bank in India.
List of Country where ICICI Bank has opened the Branch:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
The objective of ICICI Bank:
The main objective of the ICICI Bank was to meet the needs of the private industry for the permanent and long term and medium term funds in the private sector. In general, the main objectives of the ICICI Bank are:
- To assist in the formation, development, and modernization of business enterprises in the non-public sector
- It also provides medium term and long term loans in rupees and foreign currencies.
- To underwrites new issues of shares and debentures
- It provides equipment finance.
- To motivating private ownership of industrial investment and promoting and supporting the expansion of markets
The Function of ICICI Bank:
The ICICI Bank performs the following functions:
- ICICI Bank provides finance in the form of a long term or medium term loans or equity participation.
- Sponsorship and underwriting on new issues of shares and other securities,
- The Guaranteed loan from other private investment sources.
- It also provides funding for reinvestment by increasing investment rapidly.
How do you contact Customer care of ICICI Bank? : ICICI bank customer care
Objective and Function of ICICI Bank: Dear customer of ICICI Bank, You can enjoy after reading this article. Here, I am going to share full information about the ICICI Bank customer care. Many of the users of sarkaribank.com had asked to write an article on ICICI Banks. (source:https://www.icicibank.com/)
- Wealth Management Branches and Lounges: To make banking more convenient for you, we have exclusive Branches and Lounges# where your Relationship Team will service all your banking, financial and investment needs.
- Priority Processing: You are assured of priority service for all your requests including loans, credit cards, insurance, and investments.
- Online chat: A live chat facility with our executive for the quick resolution to your queries.
- Request a Call: To receive a call from our Customer Care executive on your registered mobile number for any assistance.
- Exclusive Customer Care: For your convenience, we have set up dedicated city specific Customer Care numbers and a toll-free Helpline number 1800-103-8181. You can also write to us at our Wealth Management response ID – [email protected].
ICICI Bank IFSC Code:
Here, How will you find the ICICI Bank IFSC Code:
Step 1: First of all, you must click on the given link. Find IFSC Code
Step 2: Fill the Select your desired bank, State in which bank is situated, District in which bank is situated and Branch of Bank within District.
Step 3: Now, You will get full information about ICICI Bank IFSC Code.
ICICI Bank Credit Card:
I have already written a full article on ICICI Bank Credit Cards. where we have explained the types and benefits of ICICI bank and I have also explained about the How To Apply for ICICI Bank Credit Card. If you want to get information about ICICI Bank Credit card then you must read that article.
ICICI Bank careers:
Here, I am only sharing my suggestion. If you want to make your careers in ICICI Bank then You can because it is the largest private sector bank in India. Your ICICI Bank career will not stop at any time. ICICI Bank is publishing recruitment for Probationary officers, Clerk and cashier post.