SBI Credit Card
The SBI Bank offers different types of SBI credit cards for all individuals. You can get a VISA Card as needed. The Scheme of all SBI Credit cards is different. There is a difference in their interest rate too. sbi credit card
SBI Bank offers following SBI credit cards:
- Lifestyle Cards
- Reward Cards
- Shopping Cards
- Banking Partnership Cards
- Travel Cards
- Miscellaneous Cards
Eligibility for SBI Credit Card:
- Your monthly earning should be more than Rs 18500 in the metro city.
- Your income should be a regular source. Just like you have a job.
- A citizen of India should be received from the Indian constitution.
- Your bank account must be in the SBI Bank.
- Identity card, pay slip, bank statement, PAN Card, Address proof etc. will be required.
- Your age must be between 21 years and 60 years. Then you can apply for an SBI bank credit card.
Are students eligible for SBI Credit Card:
If you are a student, then you must have this eligibility. You should have citizenship of India. You must be 18 years old. Identity card, bank statement, PAN Card, proof of address, etc. will be required. Your bank must have a fixed deposit of Rs 25000. The bank will fix this amount and they will decide how much money should be in your account?
How to Apply for SBI Credit Card:
SBI Banks give you both facilities online\offline for a credit card. You can also apply for SBI credit card by visiting their banks. You can apply online too. Applying for a credit card is very easy
First of all, go to the SBI credit card website.
You have to choose credit card accordingly. Which SBI credit card do you need?
Now you have to fill the form. In that form, you have to give information about name, mobile number, PAN Card, payslip etc.
- Have you already an SBI Credit Card? Yes / No
- Name : First Name – Middle Name(Optional) – Last Name
City: Select a City
- Occupation: Select Source of Income
- Date of Birth: DOB
- Qualification: Please Select
- Annual Income: Please Select
- Pan Number: PAN CARD Number
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Mobile Number : +91 XXXX XXXX XX (Verify Mobile Number)
- Enter OTP: 123456 (Example) (Enter the six-digit code received in the SMS sent to the mobile number entered.)
Now you will get a call from the bank. They will call you the information about where and how to upload that document. Thus your credit card becomes an online application
Track your SBI Credit Card Application:
SBI bank also facilitates tracking bank credit card. You can know the status of the credit card from the application number. By which you can track application easily. Whether your credit card is created or not You will know if a credit card is created.
SBI Credit Card Customer Service:
SBI Bank is providing you SBI Credit Card Contest Number. You can contact with these numbers and You can take all these help from them. sbi credit card
What do I gain from a credit card? Which credit card will be right for me? My credit card is missing. I have to shut down. You can call up for all the credit card information by calling SBI Customer Care.
SBI credit card toll-free number 1860 180 1290/1800 180 1290